Saturday 27 March 2010

Off I go Klompen....

Clogs collected.....now off to try them out on the Northern Quarter cobbles!!








Clog Update.........Not only did The Clog incite envy among lesser shoe specimens, It also managed to transport me around town without so much as a stumble. Not famed for being steady of foot – or anything else for that matter – I suspect it might have been a whole different story without the assistance of ankle straps. The polished wood coupled with tights makes for a very slippy ride indeed, so if you do opt for the Chanelesque mule favoured by Alexa Chung, I suggest you go bare foot and start mastering your grip!


1 comment:

  1. I am having some of Uk Banggood discount code through you can enjoy this offers and can send gifts With Discount Coupon to any of your lover who is very angry with you.

    ReplyDelete